Sometimes we face situations that are difficult to deal with, both emotionally and financially. The Foundation can help you in the event of unforeseen, unfortunate circumstances, and it can help your children to complete higher education or vocational school or can support you in other activities that may be beneficial to you.
Who is eligible for assistance:
- current company employees and their families (spouses, children up to 30 years old),
- retired employees (provided that they are not working elsewhere),
- former employees who left the Group VKR for health reasons.
Cases eligible for assistance:
- unforeseen, unfortunate circumstances (death, illness, accidents),
- stress, depression – costs incurred for treatment,
- enabling employees’ children to complete higher education or vocational school (stipends, student travel scholarships, special teaching assistance, small motivational scholarships),
- other activities that benefit employees (e.g. senior clubs, adoption).